The Beliefs Our Members Share
Our members agree to live a clean and healthy lifestyle and share a set of ethical and religious beliefs. It means that our members can contribute less and receive more from the membership.
Statement of Standards
- We care for one another.
- We keep our bodies clean and healthy with proper nutrition.
- We believe the use of any form of tobacco, illicit drugs and excessive alcohol consumption is harmful to the body and soul.
- We believe sexual relations outside the bond of marriage is contrary to the teachings of the Bible and that marriage should be held in honor.
- We believe abortion is wrong, except in a life-threatening situation to the mother.
- We care for our families and physical, mental or emotional abuse of any kind to a family member or anyone else is morally wrong.
The Affordable Care Act
Our members can be exempt from the penalty required for not having health insurance.
Find Out More