Forms for Managing Your Membership
Manage Your Membership
Billing Information Form
Submit/update billing information for automatic contributions
Reimbursement Submission Form
Submit/request for reimbursement.
Provide proof of pregnancy and necessary updates
Adoption Assistance Needs Processing Request
Itemize eligible adoption expenses for membership sharing
Membership Update Form
Submit any new information or changes to your membership
The following must be completed online.
Please login in to your Member Portal by clicking Sign In. If you can not access the new portal, please call us at 1.888.244.3839 so we can enable it for you. This will allow you to add or remove dependents.
Requested changes must be received by the 25th of the month to allow time for processing. Approved changes go into effect on the 1st of the following month.
Annual Membership Commitment
Each year, all members of the household age 18 and over must submit a Membership Commitment Form acknowledging their continued commitment to the:
- Altrua HealthShare Membership
- Statement of Standards
- Acknowledgments section of the Membership Enrollment Application
- Escrow Instructions for sharing of Member contributions
Members are eligible for exemption from the federal “tax” imposed on individuals who don’t have health insurance.
Complete the IRS Form 8965 and attach when you file your federal income tax return.
- There is no need to fill out Part I unless you already completed a different form using your state’s exchange, and obtained a certificate number. In that case, follow the instructions provided for Form 8965. You do not need to use your state’s exchange to be exempt. You need only to use Form 8965.
- In Part II check “No”.
- In Part III column c, “Exemption Type,” write “D” to indicate you are a member of a health care sharing ministry. If you were a member for the entire year, place an X in column d. If you were a member for only part of the year, use the additional columns to indicate the months of membership. You are considered a member for any month in which you were a member for at least one day.