A New Option for Members
We are introducing a new option that offers our members a choice in treatment for musculoskeletal and orthopedic injuries. Members now have access to the Regenexx procedures as a sharable option with an Altrua HealthShare membership.
The Regenexx same day stem-cell procedures use the patient’s own cells derived from their own bone marrow. This is also known as Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate (BMAC). This is not controversial and is FDA compliant.
What is Regenexx?
Regenexx uses your body’s natural healing agents to replace the need for up to 70% of elective orthopedic surgeries by using your stem cells and blood platelets to treat your damaged bone, cartilage, muscle, tendon, and ligament tissues. Regenexx specializes in minimally invasive Interventional Orthopedics, a medical specialty that uses precise image-guided injections of your own stem cells and blood platelets capable of healing tissue. For qualified candidates, Regenexx procedures have substantial benefits over traditional ortho-pedic options including less risk, less downtime, and much shorter and less painful rehabilitation. This non-surgical approach to treating orthopedic injuries and degeneration uses your body’s own healing cells to treat your damaged or degenerated tissue, bone, cartilage, muscle, tendons, and ligaments.
Each Regenexx treatment is customized to your specific condition and needs, giving you the best opportunity to improve pain and function.
Why Use Regenexx
The Most Research
- 44% of all research done on orthopedic applications of stem cells
- In-house research laboratory with PhD scientists researching, reviewing, and refining our process
- Research registry with more than 20,000 patients’ results available on Regenexx.com
- Published research of conducted randomized controlled trials on procedures and procedural outcomes on Regenexx.com
- Musculoskeletal experts
- Training in image-guided injection to treat structures precisely
- Conducts extensive evaluations to thoroughly review your issue and your plan
- Strict physician qualification criteria
- Three levels of specialty education by body part for more than 80 types of procedures
- Continuous education, protocol, and practice requirements with thousands of hours of technique expertise
- Ultrasound or real-time x-ray guided procedures
- Your body’s own healing agents and growth factors delivered right to the injured area
- Standardized quality-assurance program ensures the best outcomes
- Treating the source of your pain as well as surrounding damage
- Most advanced non-surgical orthopedic procedures available in the United States
Customized Treatment Plan
- Advanced onsite processing lab and trained lab tech
- Regenerative treatments customized to treat your condition
- We already know the right dose. Counting cells means we can be sure we deliver a large enough dose to be effective.
- Ability to concentrate cells 5-20 times over bedside centrifuges
- Patented processing protocols developed to achieve the best patient outcomes
- Assigned patient liaison to answer all your questions
- Our comprehensive outcomes database lets you know what to expect from your procedure
- Get online access to real-time results through our website
- We’ve found Regenexx procedures have replaced up to 70% of elective orthopedic surgery
- Ongoing monitoring of patient progress by our research and development team maximizes success
To learn more please call Regenexx directly at 866-697-9490.