We want you to be in charge of your health!
Open communication with your healthcare provider can help you better understand and be more involved in your care.
Here are some questions and tips
to help you prepare for your next visit:
- List 3 to 5 concerns to address at your doctor’s visit.
- If you have a condition, what would you like to know about your condition?
- How serious is my condition?
- What can I focus on to improve my condition?
- Can I make my condition go away and if so, how?
- What do I need to work on for health prevention based on my family history and my lab results?
- Review your medications with your provider:
- Have an up to date medication list ready for your appointment.
- Don’t be afraid to ask what your medication is for.
- Should I be taking any vitamins or supplements?
- Do I need to have any testing done for my current health or preventive health?
- When should I schedule to see you again?